We care about your personal data
Allianz Partners SAS, us, part of Allianz Partners Group, is a global authorised insurance company providing insurance products and services [on a cross-border basis]. Protecting your privacy is a top priority for us. This privacy notice explains how and what type of personal data will be collected, why it is collected and to whom it is shared or disclosed. Please read this notice carefully.
1. Who is the data controller?
A data controller is the individual or legal person who controls and is responsible to keep and use personal data in paper or electronic files. Allianz Partners SAS is the data controller as defined by relevant data protection laws and regulation.
2. What personal data will be collected?
We will collect and process various types of personal data about you as follows:
- First name, last name
- Email address
3. How will we use your personal data?
We will collect and use your personal data that you provide to us to give you access to the API developer portal as shown below:
|Purpose||Your express consent?|
To access the API Developer Portal, we ask for user’s credentials (first name, last name and email address)
As mentioned above, for the purposes indicated above, we will process personal data we receive about you and store it in Azure. We will need your personal data if you would like to access the API developer portal. If you do not wish to provide this to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request.
4. Who will have access to your personal data?
We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that is compatible with the purposes specified above.
For the stated purposes, your personal data may be disclosed to the following parties who operate as third-party data controllers:
- Other Allianz Group companies;
- Authorized agents, brokers, and third-party service providers.
For the stated purposes, we may also share your personal data with the following parties who operate as data processors under our instruction:
- Other Allianz group companies.
- Authorized agents, brokers, service providers that facilitate and/or provide parts of our services, and research analysis agencies.
- Facilitators, consultants or experts managing communications and Allianz Partners sponsored events.
Finally, we may share your personal data in the following instances:
- With law enforcement agencies, courts, government and regulatory bodies to meet applicable legal or regulatory obligations, where we are legally obliged to do so.
5. Where will my personal data be processed?
Your personal data may be processed both inside and outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) by the parties specified in section 4 above, subject always to contractual restrictions regarding confidentiality and security in line with applicable data protection laws and regulations. We will not disclose your personal data to parties who are not authorized to process them.
Whenever we transfer your personal data for processing outside of the EEA by another Allianz Group company, we will do so on the basis of Allianz’ approved binding corporate rules known as the Allianz Privacy Standard (Allianz’ BCR) which establish adequate protection for personal data and are legally binding on all Allianz Group companies. Allianz’ BCR and the list of Allianz Group companies that comply with them can be accessed here. Where Allianz’ BCR do not apply, we will instead take steps to ensure that the transfer of your personal data outside of the EEA receives an adequate level of protection as it does in the EEA. You can find out what safeguards we rely upon for such transfers (for example, Standard Contractual Clauses) by contacting us as detailed in section 9 below.
6. What are your rights in respect of your personal data?
Where permitted by applicable law or regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data held about you and to learn the origin of the data, the purposes and ends of the processing, the details of the data controller(s), the data processor(s) and the parties to whom the data may be disclosed;
- Withdraw your consent at any time where your personal data is processed with your consent;
- Update or correct your personal data so that it is always accurate;
- Delete your personal data from our records if it is no longer needed for the purposes indicated above;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, for example where you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, for the period enabling us to verify its accuracy;
- Obtain your personal data in an electronic format for you or for your new insurer; and
- File a complaint with us and/or the relevant data protection authority.
You may exercise these rights by sending your name and email address as well as the purpose of your request and appropriate confirmation of your identity to the email or post mail address indicated below.
7. How can you object to the processing of your personal data?
Where permitted by applicable law or regulation, you have the right to object to us processing your personal data, or tell us to stop processing it (including for purposes of direct marketing). Once you have informed us of this request, we shall no longer process your personal data unless permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
You may exercise this right in the same manner as for your other rights indicated in section 6 above.
8. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal data for 10 years from the date of registration.
- First Name, last name – 10 years from expiry, completion, or cancellation.
- Email address – 10 years from expiry, completion, or cancellation.
We will not retain your personal data for longer than necessary and we will hold it only for the purposes for which it was obtained.
9. How can you contact us?
If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, you can contact us by email or post as follows:
Allianz Partners SAS
Data Protection Officer / Data Privacy Professional
7 rue Dora Maar, 93400 St Ouen, France
Registered at the Trade and Companies register of Bobigny under number 301 763 116
10. How often do we update this privacy notice?
We regularly review this privacy notice. We will ensure the most recent version is available on our website and we will tell you directly when there’s an important change that may impact you. This privacy notice was last updated on October 10th, 2022.